Transporting data from one device to another is never a daunting task nowadays just as long as you know exactly what method to use. Once you complete the process you will be able to break the barriers between the two devices and synchronize the data. You may follow the steps below in order to transport data from your mobile device to the PC.
You may use any of the methods below in order to allow the two devices to communicate and to transport data easily.
Via iTunes Using USB Cable:
- Get your PC, mobile device and USB cable ready and when they are you then need to find the latest version of iTunes.
- Once you find it you may then have it installed by simply following the installation instruction provided in the Apple website.
- Once the installation process is completed continue by launching iTunes. You can do this by simply clicking its entry which is located at your PC’s Start Menu.
- Have your mobile device connected to your PC with the use of a USB cable. You can simply do this by plugging one end of the cable to the PC’s port and the other end at your mobile device.
- Once the two devices are properly connected iTunes will then detect the connection and add it to the “Devices” section.
- Go to the iTunes “Devices” section and then choose your device in the entry list. After clicking your device go to the main window of iTunes and the click on the “Apps” tab.
- Take a look at the bottom of the “Apps” tab and scroll down to the “File Sharing” section.
- You may then start choosing the applications in the “Apps” box for the kind of data that you want to import from the device to the PC.
- You will notice that in the “Documents” box to the right a list of data associated with the application you choose will appear in it.
- You may then drag and drop the data from the “Documents” box to the PC’s folder. This is then how you can import data from your device to the PC.
Through iTunes Using Wi-Fi
- Open iTunes and set up Wif-Fi syncing by connecting the two devices using a USB cable and selecting your device under devices.
- Once you’re in the Summary tab, check the box that says “Sync with this (device) over Wi-Fi”
- When both your mobile device and PC is on the same network, it will appear in iTunes and this is how you can sync it. IT will automatically sync just as long as the device is connected to the electric outlet, if the two devices are in the same Wi-Fi network and if iTunes is opened in the PC.
- You can configure the sync options through the content tabs. You may then click on Apply to sync the device.
- Doing the steps provided above will allow you to share and transport your data from your mobile device to the PC. So if you have an updated data that you want to import you can use iTunes through Wi-Fi method in order to do it.
Through Software That Requires Wired Connection
- This method involves using a cable in order to transport data. The first thing that you need to do is to simply download as well as install the software application.
- Get your device’s cord which is provided by the manufacturer and use it to connect your mobile device to the USB port of your PC. Make sure that the cord is properly connected in order to avoid complications during the process.
- Open the software application and take a look at the left side of the screen. There you will see the file browser which you can use to find the data that you want to transport.
- If you are using Windows, click on the “Windows Explorer” window but if it’s a Mac PC just click on the “Disk” icon located at the desktop.
- Drag the desired data from the software window to the folder on your PC. This will allow you to move or transport your data from your device to the PC.
- Once you have already moved or made a copy of your data you may then unplug the cable in between the devices. It is important to remember that you should not detach the cord during the entire process and until the file transmission is over.
Through Software That Works Wirelessly
- This is a process where you are not required to use a cord or establish physical connection between the devices and instead transport data wirelessly.
- What you need to do is download and install the software first on both devices. This is necessary because the devices are expected to connect wirelessly and they should be equipped with the tool in order to communicate.
- Once the tool is installed open it on both your mobile device and PC. Create an account if you still don’t have it by simply clicking on the “Sign up” link. If you already have an account just enter your username and password.
- Go to your mobile device and take a look at the bottom of the software screen. There you will see a “+” button.
- Click on the plus sign and select the data that you want to add. You may then click the software’s folder to access it and locate the data from your mobile device.
- The last step would be to simply drag the data from the software folder to your PC’s hard drive. This will transport your data from your mobile device to your PC wirelessly or without using a USB cable to connect them.
Sharing data from the mobile device to the PC is easy and you only need to carefully follow the manual method in doing it. You can also use a software program that can get the job done faster and much easier.
Check out the most powerful software application in the market today! Visit: iPhone To Computer File Transfer Software
Using the application will save you from performing any of the lengthy processes stated above. You will never be exposed to the risk of losing your files or having difficulties in sending data from your mobile device to your PC.
Why don’t you take a look at the software application now? Visit: iPhone To Computer File Transfer
If you want to move tons your data from your mobile device to your PC and you just aren’t sure how you can do it then you are looking at the right page. You may take a look at the options below and see how you can do the process.
- Have your device connecter to your PC may it be with the use of a USB cable or a FireWire cord depending on the model of your device.
- Go to your PC, click on the Start button and open the Control Panel. Once you see the Control Panel screen you need to double-click on the Portable Media Devices icon. By doing this you will be able to open a screen that will give you access to your device.
- Double-click on the icon that represents your device, take a look at the top of the screen and click on “Tools”.
- By clicking tools, you will see a list of options which includes the “Show Hidden Files” item that you have to click on. By clicking it you will see the hard drive of your gadget.
- Click on the “iPod Control” folder and then the folder title that says “Music”. This will help you find the location of your music folder. If you want to find other data or documents you may also use this step.
- Open a folder in your PC to create a venue where you can store the imported data. Copy and paste the folder that you want to transfer from the device to the PC. You may also drag the folder to transport it to another folder.
Second Option Using iPod Touch:
- Open Windows Explorer and go to the Folder Options screen. In there you will see the Tools menu, just click on “View” and the button that says “Show hidden files and folders” under the “Advanced Settings”. Click ok to confirm your action.
- Have the two device connected with each other and do not start doing anything for 30 seconds to allow the PC to recognize the device.
- Create a folder in the PC where you can import the files from the device.
- Go to my computer and select your device. In there you will see your data and folders that you want to import.
- You can copy and paste or drag and drop them from the device folder to the PC folder.
If you want an easier process you can take advantage of a software application that can do job easily and quickly.
Do you want to know what this software application can do for you? Visit: iPod To Computer File Transfer Software
Once you use this software application you will be able to accomplish all the data transmission tasks in just a matter of seconds or a few clicks.
Find out more about the most helpful software application in the market today! Visit: iPod To Computer File Transfer
Transmitting data can be done manually or through the use of a software application. If you have tons of music in your mobile device that you want to import to your digital media player or if you have other data that you want to transport then check out the details below.
The process of sharing or transporting data can be quite easy and you just have to properly follow the instructions in order to achieve the desired results.
iPhone To iTunes File Transfer Method
- Have your device connected to the digital media player. You actually have the option to sync and if you want to do it you can do so.
- Under the “Devices” header on the left side of the panel you will see a list and it includes your device. You just need to click on your device in order to perform this step.
- Take a look at the top of the digital media player’s main panel and click on the “Apps” tab.
- When you scroll it down to the bottom you will see a “File Transfer” section. This section contains a list of apps that you can choose from to import a data to. Once you see this section, check out and identify the data that you want to send.
- Look at the empty space on the right of the apps list and simply drag the data that you want to import. You can also click on the option that says “Add..” in order to browse for the data and to choose what you want to import. Either way you will still end up getting your desired items.
- Once you have chosen the data it will be easily imported and be displayed at the top of the digital media player window.
- You may then disconnect you’re your device to the digital media player once all your data are imported.
If in case the above-mentioned method doesn’t work then you have another option. You can use a software program that allows you to perform the task easily and get it done.
Check out how the software works to make the task easy and safe! Visit: iPhone To iTunes File Transfer Software
The software application can also do a variety of useful things such as transfer date from one device to another such as the iPod and iPod Touch.
Do you want to reap the benefits in using the software application? Do you want to get it now? Visit: iPhone To iTunes File Transfer
Importing various data such as music, videos, calendars and contacts can be made via iTunes. There are a few steps to make in order to successfully perform the task and at the end of the process you will be guaranteed that you will be able to import your desired data from your PC to your device.
Steps In Importing Various Data
- Use an Apple USB cable to connect the two devices, launch iTunes and click on your gadget under the Devices section.
- You will see a variety of panes, just click on them in order to access the sync settings for each data. For instance, you can click on the “Info” pane to access the sync options of email accounts, contacts and calendars. You may also click on the “Music” pane to access the sync options for the music folders.
- Turn the sync option on and the click on the “Summary” pane in order to manage the sync settings. You may then sync songs or movies from your library at this point in order to share or import them.
- Make sure that you wait until iTunes will give a notification that the process is completed before you can disconnect the devices.
Steps in Importing Photos
- Connect your device to the PC using the Apple USB cable and then open up iTunes.
- Go to the “Devices” section and then click on “iPad”. You may continue by clicking on the option that says “Photos”.
- The next thing that you should do is to simply check the box that is adjacent to the text “Sync Photos from”.
- Once you see the drop-down menu, click on it and then select the option “Choose folder”.
- Go to the main picture directory, click on the directory folder and then the “Select Folder” option. This step will allow the sub-folder to be displayed.
- Click on “Select Folders”, choose the folders that you want to import and then click “Apply”. Once all the data have been imported you will then get a notification from iTunes.
You can also use a software application that has the capacity to do the data transmission between the devices. The tool uses a risk-free process so you are guaranteed that you will never lose any of your data.
Are you wondering what the device can do to take care of your data? Visit: Computer To iPad File Transfer
The software application also supports a variety of device such as iPhone, iPod and the iPod Touch. This means that you can also use the tool in importing data from your other device to another.
Find out more about the most notable software application! Use the program now! Visit: Computer To iPad File Transfer
If you are wondering how you can retrieve your data using any of the two operating systems then take a look at the details below to learn about the manual techniques in regaining the files.
- The first option is to actually go to the Recycle Bin and check if the missing, deleted or lost files are in it. All you have to do is go to the desktop and find the desktop button. See the list of deleted files in the folder and drag the item that you find to the folder that you want it to be saved. If you are using Mac, then you should go to the Trash to check if the file that you are looking for can be retrieved in there.
- If the data is not in the recycle bin, then go to the Start button and then Search. Click on the “When was it modified?” Windows option. Go to search and then the left pane and then click on “All Files and Folders”. When you see a list of data, check out an item that has been recently renamed or created as it can be the data that you are looking for. Just copy the item and save it to anywhere you want.
- If you lost the file due to hard disk crashed then you first need to repair the disk. You can do this by using the disk-repair utility that the disk comes with. Using this utility shouldn’t be a problem as Apple and Microsoft usually provide it.
- You can retrieve data from the system administrator and you can check it there to get a copy of your lost file. There are computers with networks that are equipped with backups. You can try this option and check if your computer has also made a backup of your data.
- If the disk is irreparable and you really need to retrieve your data you can send the entire disk to a drive-retrieval service that specializes in regaining data. This service can definitely help you retrieve your data regardless of how damaged your disk is.
If for any reason you have lost or deleted your data and you want to recover it you can follow the steps below in order to regain your data.
Recover Deleted Files
- The first thing to do if a data has been deleted is to simply look for it in the recycle bin. Just go to the desktop, click on the Recycle Bin icon and then check out the list of data that have been deleted.
- Once you find the data just right click on it and choose the option to recover. If you want to recover all the items in the recycle bin then go to the Edit menu, click on “Select All” and then select “Restore”.
Retrieve Permanently Deleted Data
- The first thing that you should do is download “undelete_plus_setup.exe” from the web and save it to a separate drive.
- Install it and the click on the “Next” button on the pop-up box. Make sure that you check the “I accept the agreement” radio button on the pop-up box and then click the “Next” button again.
- Select the “Default Destination”, the “Next”, “Default Start” and then the “Next” button again.
- You will notice an “Additional Tasks” pop-up box on the screen, just click on the “Next” button to accept it.
- Another pop-up box will appear which is named as “Ready to Install” and all you have to do is click on the “Install” button.
- Under the “Drives” and on the left part of the window pane you will see a box with a drive letter, just check on the box.
- Look at the left side of the pane again and check out the types and number of data found. On the right side, you will see another section with a drop-down list. Just choose “Sort By” and the “Status”.
- When the status of the data says “Very Good” it only means that you can recover the data. When it is “Overwritten, it mean unrecoverable.
- Select a folder location and drive where you can store the undeleted data to. Take a look at right application window and put a check on the box adjacent to the data that you want to retrieve.
- The last thing to do is to simply click on the “Start Undelete” tab to finish the process.
A computer can contain your most important and personal data and if you want to organize all the information that you stored in the system you may follow the steps below.
- One thing that you can do to handle the data in your computer better is to simply take advantage of the document feature. With this you can easily access the folders where your documents are saved, create backups and separate items in order to prevent accidental deletion especially if you are upgrading or installing programs.
- Practice consistent methods in naming your documents and folders. This is essential as you will be able to have a naming scheme on the type of documents that you often create and use. It can help you identify, locate and access important items on your computer.
- Another thing that you should consider in properly handing the data stored in your system is to actually keep the name of the document title or folder short. Bear in mind that long titles can be quite difficult to read so you need to properly structure the titles contained in a single folder.
- Make sure that you separate the works that you have completed and those that you are presently doing. This will allow you to prevent going through a number of documents to search to find the one that you are looking for. You can separate the completed works into a different folder or location in the desktop or into a CD or flash drive.
- If for instance you have many subfolders to store in one folder you can take a look at them in a glance by naming the folders alphabetically. This will make it easy for you to access your data and to prevent misplacing them.
- Another important organizing method is to simply create shortcuts. If you have a document that you want to access from multiple locations, don’t create duplicates of the same data. Instead, it is wiser to simply create shortcuts and shortcut links.
- It is also wise that you use the Jump Lists feature to instantly gain access to the data that you use on a daily basis. And lastly you can also handle and keep track of your computer data by saving some of them online.
Upgrading the digital media player to its latest version involves a very simple process and you can even do it manually and on your own. Follow the steps below to perform the process:
- You first need to open the digital media player and you can do this by finding the musical note in your dock and clicking on it. If you can’t see it try searching in Spotlight, an icon that looks like a magnifying glass located at the top right corner of the screen.
- You may then choose the latest version to open and take a look at the help box above the window. There you can type “updates” in the search box and then press on enter.
- Click on the first tab of the window and then find and search the “Check for…” option. By doing this a window will appear in case there are upgraded versions available for your media player. The window will give you the option to download or not to download.
- Click on the download button and it will automatically download newer items. During this point, don’t worry about losing any of your data as it won’t affect the files that you have.
- If it requires you to enter the administrator’s name and password, just do so and then click OK. Always remember what you typed in.
- After clicking OK a window will then appear saying that it’s checking for new software. It may take a few minutes to check and once the process is completed a new window will appear. This window will give you the option to see the software upgrade, to cancel and to continue.
- Click on “Continue” and the software will automatically start downloading the missing items on your digital media player. This could take from seconds, minutes to hours depending on the number of upgrades available.
- You will then see a window that will tell you to restart your computer. You can restart instantly or wait until all upgrades are installed. Either way, you have successfully performed the upgrade.
Error 11 is among the most common problem that people are usually confronted with while trying to update their device to a newer firmware. This glitch may tell a user that his device is not eligible for restore, upgrade and for the requested build. Such a problem also appears when you downgrade iOS as iTunes only allow upgrades.
It is just one of the many errors that easily pops up on the screen but you should know that it is also very easy to resolve. There are two ways to get rid of the problem and one is through using a software program which can be downloaded online while the other is through editing the host file of your computer. The first option is easier and faster while the second one involves a lengthy process. If you try to use a software application to get rid of the problem you can search for the best tool online and download it to your computer. The method in using this option is quite easy so you shouldn’t expect any difficulties during the process.
The host file editing method on the other hand can be performed by following a series of steps and there are different methods for Mac and Windows users. Please see the steps below in order to fix the problem if you are using a Windows computer.
- You first need to log in as administrator and make sure to close all running iTunes program.
- Look for a file called “hosts” in different folders and once you find the find drag and drop it to your desktop.
- Open the file with notepad and look for “gs.appl.com”. You may then erase the line and put hash to make it a comment.
- Close, save the file and drag it back on its original location.
- If you failed to log in as the administrator at the first part of this process you will be prompted by Windows UAC to confirm, just enter your password or click yes.
- You may then start updating your device and this time you won’t experience such a problem.
Runtime Error 13 takes place when more files or processes are required in order to launch a program that utilizes “Visual Basic Environment”. It usually appears when you are using Microsoft Excel 2002 and when you click a task on the main that was made by another macro. The problem is by nature “runtime” and this means that it occurs anytime while you are trying to use a function or application.
The problem is usually caused by mismatches in software applications and other factors such as registry problems, Microsoft office problems, if the windows system is not being updated and when there are virus infections. There are several ways to resolve the issue and one is to update Windows. You need to correct the glitches by installing the Microsoft Office XP service pack.
You can also get rid of the problem by scanning for viruses. Infections and malicious programs can cause a variety of problems and it includes making your files unreadable and failure to process commands which leads to the appearance of the problem. To make sure that it is not the viruses that’s causing the problem you need to see to it that
Another option is to ensure clean and change the registry. Cleaning the registry means that you can get a registry cleaner to repair all the damages and declutter your registry. If you have been using your computer for quite a long time now then it is a wise idea to get a registry cleaner. This is because it can take care of the vital information in your system and make sure that it won’t run so slow just because of problems.
The last option is to change the registry and in order to do this you need to follow the few steps provided below:
- Click on the Start button, run and then key in “regedit”.
- You may then need to find and select the registry key stated below:
- Go to the edit menu, click New and then select DWORD value. You may name the value as AllowOMWithUI and then press enter.
- Right click the value, click modify, type the number 1 and then click OK.
- Click Exit and then restart your computer.